COLOuRs ;

29 October 2007

PW + CHINESE

Hey people. Okay, this sounds so friendly. Life has not been going good for me >.> I know everyone in jc is undergoing this together with me, but i just can't seem to stand it when things become disorganised and it simply gets on my nerves.

Results slips are back and i am very ashamed to say that i am advanced. Due to me failing my chemistry >.> I feel unfair to those who scored fairly well for chemistry and i am ashamed that i am PUSHED to be an S. Sorry >.> I wished the school had allowed you people to have a higher grade as well, it is only fair.

Grades are simply bad, i feel that by posting them up, it would only demoralise me further. DADESS. Thats my grades~ Go find out which they mean haha.

Been attending school lately for pw and chinese. Weekends were spent studying chinese and maybe a bit of slacking but it isn't good ok, the stress level is simply high. However, guiwang fics still managed to cheer me up! =)

Op is the day after tomorrow and i am still quite unprepared. Too many things to handle and i am going overseas to gentings highlands this holidays and i still have to juggle my work attachment with SDSC.

Today was a shocking day as well other than A levels Chinese. A B or C would be like the highest grade i would obtain i guess~ As well, zhilin totally said this shocking thing man! I am sure jingyi would agree with me! HAHAHAHA, but nonetheless, i am happy lah ok =) As for jingyi, bahahahhaa, i told you so!

Some picturess of my favourite couple now~ Wangzi X guigui. And the oh-so-shuai wangzi. haha, at least to me la!






I managed to put both pictures in my handphone as the wallpaper and screensaver! Whenever i feel stress, i just look at them and ta-dah, i will just smile like an idiot! >.> But whatever~ Ciaos~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home